5. Industrial & Commercial
BIM Remedial has a long track record of delivering timely and cost effective make-goods.
A make-good is the process of returning a property to its original condition. In the case of commercial and industrial properties, buildings often have extensive purpose built fit-outs that need to be removed at the end of tenancy.
Our services include:
- De-fits – dismantling and removing any fit-outs.
- Strip outs – stripping out internal structures.
- Building maintenance – conducting any necessary maintenance.
- Spruce ups – repainting, plastering, flooring works etc.
The make-good process:
- After an initial site inspection, we will supply a quote and a program.
- We assign a Project Manager and co-ordinate all works with the Building Manager.
- We arrange all trades, so you deal with a single contact.
- We the undertake the make-good.
- We attend a handover meeting with the landlord to ensure the make-good is signed off.